BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Matryoshka

I didn’t know what to wear today (Dec.8, 2009), so I looked around my room for inspiration and I found it in my new Russian nesting doll. The eyes are the same colours as the flowers on her dress/apron, and the lipstick is the colour of the base paint. The highlight is gold tone, as the gold on the doll is real gold leaf.





Products
- Lancôme La Base Pro
- Mac Select Cover Up NC20
- Mac Studio Fix Powder NC20
- Benefit Lemon Aid Primer
- MAC Freshwater Eye Shadow
- MAC Gold Mine Eye Shadow
- MAC Rice Paper Eye Shadow
- MAC Part Peony Eye Shadow*
- MAC Fresh Cut Eye Shadow*
- MAC Carbon
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MAC Solar Riche Bronzer
- Elizabeth Arden Geranium Shimmer
- Make Up For Ever 10C Lipliner
- Benefit Bad Gal Black Mascara
- MAC Pink Swoon Blush



Dupes
Part Peony=Pink Venus and Sweet Lust
Fresh Cut=Star Violet and Plum Dressing
Not my most flattering picture, but it shows off the eyeliner well.