BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cruella de Vil

I love Cruella! I know, she wants a puppy coat, but that never stopped me from loving her. I love the bad guys. And I loved her shoes. She had purple eye shadow and big red lips in the animated version of 101 dalmations, so that's what I did here.



The Products
- MAC Studio Fix Powder NC30
- Benefit Cupid’s Bow
- Benefit Lemon Aid
- MAC Clear Lipglass
- Benefit Brow Zings Dark
- CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Mascara Black Pearl
- MAC Brash and Bold Pigment*
- MAC Strada blush
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
- MAC Bronze Bronzer
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip 10C
- MAC Lip Conditioner
- 50% pigment
- Body Shop Lip Scuff
- MAC Altered State Eye Shadow*
- MAC Beautiful Iris Eye Shadow
- MAC Phloof! Eye Shadow




The Dupes
Brash and Bold=Process Magenta (MAC Pro)
Altered State=Satellite Dreams